Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Yummy new goodies....

Hi Everyone!


I am so excited look what came in the mail from Amanda and The Quilted Fish:


Sugar And Spice fat quarters and laminate. Love this line so much. And check out the adorable crown that the queen (Amanda) sent for us princesses. She is a doll! This is our fodder for new tutorials over at Amanda's blog. Aren't we the luckiest girls on earth?

I made my first purchase for my shop today, finally the paperwork is done. You probably already guessed it is this same line. I bought all of the blue and red colorway. I will have it up in my new etsy shop to start with (I am still working the bugs out of the online store).  Be on a lookout for the Grand Opening celebration :)

Talk Soon!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, so lovely :o)

Brooke said...

Okay, so I think I get to be the first to add you to my circle on etsy! You are there and I can hardly wait to see you put stuff in your shop! Hip hip hooray for you!!!!!!!! (did I put too many of those?? Nope, I don't think so!) Happy Day!

Sunnybec said...

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!!

Becky said...

cant wait to see what all you make

Mama Pea said...

I love this new fabric!!! I can't wait to figure out what to do with it all. I am so excited for you with your shop. So awesome!

Jackie said...

Way to go Julie! Can't wait to check out your shop.