A few months back... okay 6 months back LOL... I bought some charm packs to use for hexagons. I wanted to have something to do on the plane on the way to and from Rome. Here they are:
So yesterday as I was cleaning up and re-organizing my sewing room (aka the living room) I came across the left over charm squares. They were mostly boy colors so I decided to make a disappearing nine patch with them. Low and behold I had just the right amount to make four D9P blocks. I added a teal border and voila a baby boy quilt for Quilt Hope In.
I just adore these little owls.
My goal for today is to get my chores done early and get this little guy quilted.