Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

There and There and Here.... Tutorials galore...

Hi Everyone,

It is a busy and exciting day!

First go check out Sally's tutorial for The Quilted Fish an adorable little sheep mini quilt.


Next... I am guesting over at the Riley Blake Blog called Cutting Corners today. Come check out the button bracelet part two it's so Groovy :)



Last I wanted to let you know that the 3Cs Row Three might be a day or two late. I forgot that Monday is a holiday so I won't be here to post. I am planning to have it ready to go by Wednesday. Thanks for your understanding :)

Talk soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Soooooo fun, Julie!! I love that bracelet!! (of course, those crocheted flowers are my fave!!!) Thanks for the love, hun!! ♥

Brooke said...

Oh my!! You have out done yourself!! Enjoy the weekend!

Becky said...

amazing! you've got me wanting to create today

Mama Pea said...

Gee, I like your cuff bracelet, too! I'm like Sally. I just love those crocheted flowers!