Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I guess I don't have enough to do...

Yesterday I joined two quilt alongs... The Moose on the Porch Jelly Roll Sampler and Rachel's Pinwheel Sampler.

The Jelly Roll Sampler is still on the first block so I caught up easily:


Rachel has done three sets of blocks so far:

1st


2nd



3rd



I am two months behind on Star Crazy (I admit I have a mental block on this one) and I think I am going to give up the Schibbles one... it has started to feel more like a chore than fun (I am not completely decided on this yet). I am going to work on my Star Crazy blocks the next couple of days to catch up.

That's all for now ...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, you are involved in quite a bit! Love what you have done on these most recent ones. You need to stick with the Star Crazy BOM. I am so looking forward to seeing your results!

Unknown said...

I am doing the Star Crazy aswell, its fun and easy and you get a gorgeous quilt in the end, so dont give up - stay with us :o) I am also doing the Jelly Roll Quilt Along at Moose Quilts. I have not made the first block yet, but maybe today.
Have a wonderful day!

Sinta Renee said...

I love your sampler blocks... for both sampler groups! I am wishing I would do the Pinwhell one.

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Hey, we have the same first Jelly Roll Quilt Along blog - you have such great taste in fabric!