Pages

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Craft Hope For Haiti an update...

Woot Woot! They both sold before I got up this morning... so exciting!

Craft Hope seems to be doing great with their ETSY store for Haiti and Doctors without Borders. There is a 24 hr turn around time now from when we submit a donation to when they can get it listed... which indicates they are going great guns. I am not posting these things to toot my own horn ... just in hopes of:
1. Encouraging others to donate
2. Enticing others to buy something lovely (even if it isn't one of my things, or especially if it isn't)

I am so happy the earrings sold ( I hope it was you Jackie) I decided to send a couple more things...

First for the quilters. I decided to share my Santa Present L'amour... I posted these:




and this


Then for the Jewelry lovers (I know we are both right?) These:

A huge peach Moonstone focal cabochon is applied to a 1” wide Sterling Silver Hammered Ring. The top of this lovely stone is encrusted with copper and iridescent white Keishi Pearls and Swarovski Crystals. The ring is suspended from a Sterling Silver flat cable chain with Sterling wire Swarovski Pearls and Crystals. The pendant measured 1 ¾” from top of ring to bottom of Moonstone. Chain is adjustable to 19". Also included is a pair of matching earrings consisting of Sterling Silver French wires and chain with Swarovski Pearls and Crystals and Freshwater Pearls. The earrings measure 1 ½” from top of hook to bottom of chandelier crystal. Please view the variety of pictures… the black to show the shine of the Moonstone and the lighter color to show the detail of the pendant.







1 comment:

Vic said...

Hello! So happy to support Craft Hope - just "bought" the fat quarter pack, but am yet to pay, have convo'd Crafthope re postage to Australia but I know how busy they must be! If you let me know how much you want extra for the postage I'll add it & pay asap! Cheers hon & thank you for supporting such a wonderful cause.