Pages

Friday, January 15, 2010

Craft Hope For Haiti

Breaking my self imposed silence for this good cause... please take a look and consider donating things for auction or buying something from the shop... you can find info here: Craft Hope For Haiti

And you can go directly to the shop by clicking the button on my side bar.

Here is what I donated... it isn't posted on Etsy yet. I will update with a link when it is.

"Lemon Quartz and Amethyst earrings.

Specialty cut chandelier drops of genuine lemon quartz sparkle daintily from 14k gold filled twisted wire rings. Each of the twin tear drops is clustered with genuine amethyst faceted rondelles the color of concord grapes. The gemstones are hand wrapped with 14k gold filled wire and hang from 24k gold vermeil hooks. Length is approximately 1 ½ inches from top of hook. "






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Jewel, I just love them and would love to purchase them. Please send me an e-mail when they are up!

Jewel said...

Thanks so much Jackie... I will do that