Pages

Friday, January 8, 2010

Deflated...

See this lovely white with green background fabirc I picked for The Quilt Show BOM?



It is sold out. Before I had a chance to buy what I needed it was gone. There is nothing even similar out there. I know... I looked... and looked. I almost gave up. I have decided to make the best of it and just use some WOW for the rest of the quilt. I still have enough of this to finish these blocks and make a couple more. Then I will just arrange them so that they looks planned... what else can  I do?

Tons of things to finish up this weekend...my fall mini quilt for the swap, these star blocks and my Siggy Blocks from Rachel's swap. Have a great weekend everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Julie, So sorry that it is all sold out! That really stinks. But, it will just have a more scrappy feel with different background fabrics. It will look gorgeous!

Ensembled Me said...

Great blog, I enjoyed reading it.