Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

It's official... I'm Back

Thanks for allowing me to have that much needed break.

Although I don't blog a lot I do read the blogs every morning and I was really getting overwhelmed. Every project was calling my name and I was buried.

I had planned on getting all of my urgent (in my mind) UFOs finished but I lost the whole weekend last week to the Craft Hope stuff (it was a good reason) and this weekend to friends. They aren't all finished but I have made progress.

Here are the two things that got completely finished:

My Fall Mini Swap Quilt:



And I was an angel for this swap too. Sarah needed a pick me up so I made her this little quilt (it isn't all wacky on the edges I had it at a 90 degree angle and it was sliding down, it is nice and straight I promise):



Sorry about the terrible pictures. It has been raining here forever and I couldn't get them outside for light. Also, my studio lights are still buried in the garage from our Christmas clean up.

The other thing I did while I was on the break is decide what projects are not going to be started and which are going to be finished before anything else is started. It is good to get organized and stop trying to keep up with everyone else.

It is good to be back :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you are back! Cute finishes too!

Mary on Lake Pulaski said...

Welcome back! Great finishes!

Nat Palaskas said...

Thanks for commenting on my post at Lazygal liberated Amish blog. I thought I would come to visit. First I see is your background, I'm using the same at the moment. I love it, it's a repo. of the Ancient Greece painting. It was interesting to read your "what projects are not going to be started and which are going to be finished before anything else is started" now you joined us at liberated Amish LOL! I had the same line of thought exactly and in a split of a second I joined Tonya's challenge - we will enjoy the project I'm sure - Hugs Nat